Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Introduction from CEO

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Bill Feeley and I am the CEO of Software Shelf International, Inc.

I started the company in 1996 in San Carlos California, initially reselling 3rd party products to Network Enterprise customers.

After surveying customer requests I partnered up with an old friend of mine and we created Print Manager Plus. This was created by request from the IT industry at the inception of Microsoft’s Windows NT server release. We took on the challenge of surveying and developing a simple, and easy to use software based product, and it did in 1998 releasing our 1.0 version of the product.

Since then the company has grown to over 20 employees and supplies software to thousands of companies and organizations around the world.

Before starting Software Shelf I was the Vice President of Sales for PacificMicro Electronics. This publicly traded company made initial inroads into voice over IP from the US to ASIA. They also manufactured translation software for Mac and Windows, Mac-in-DOS.

Prior to Pacfic Micro Electronics I was the Vice President of Sales for DUX Software. This company published software titles for UNIX SUN O/S and OS/2. Published Software such as SimCity, Ta-Dah!, Xplot, American Heritage Dictionary, and Columbia Encyclopedia.

This Blog will represent my day to day activities, interactions, and product ideas. Please feel free to email me anytime!

I hope you find it interesting.

Best regards,

Bill Feeley